How and why directors make their presence felt ☛ Watch a film by many celebrated filmmakers and, even if you missed the opening titles, there’s a good chance you’ll be able to name the director. You don’t have to do the sort of word-by-word analysis needed to work out whether or not a play is … Read more
About Guy DuckerEmerging writer/director and for some time now professional film editor.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @cxoeurope: many congrat! Bril! RT @c_hartland: Very pleased our feature NITRATE got MEDIA - Creative England support! @GuyDucker @Gavin… 3 days ago
- If they can make a working gun, could you use a 3D printer to make another 3D printer? If so, does that make them a species? 1 week ago
- @jonpaulwade Thank you! 2 weeks ago
- RT @FakeChipTsao: Just watched Where the Tractor Roam by Yuri Gadyukin. A perfectly European film for a cultured gentleman. 2 weeks ago
- RT @desertbunny: How a yet-to-be-made movie blurred the lines of reality more than any other since Blair Witch dailydot.com/entertainment/… 2 weeks ago